Patient Complaints, Concerns or Grievances
If you have a concern or grievance you may take the following steps for resolution without fear of retribution:
- We encourage you to discuss with a nurse or care giver your concerns or comments, and assure you that you may do so without fear of retribution. Taking this first step often times can result in prompt resolution, and we appreciate the opportunity to attempt to resolve your concerns promptly. You may ask any caregiver for a Complaint/Concern form.
- Upon receipt of your concern, you will receive contact by an administrative representative within 24 hours, and a written response within ten working days.
- If any of your concerns or comments have not been met or addressed you may choose to contact any of the following hospital representatives:
Hospital Chief Clinical Officer
Hospital Compliance Coordinator
- You may also address any unresolved issues or concerns with the following agencies:
BridgeCare Hospitals (St. Elias Manager)
Call (907) 272-4133 or Fax (907) 272-6388
6320 S. Airpark Place, Suite 6
Anchorage, AK 99502-1865
Alaska Department of Health & Social Services
Call (907) 334-2482
After-Hours Complaint Hotline: 1-888-387-9387 (outside Anchorage) or
(907) 563-0037 within the Anchorage area
Call (800) 994-6610 or Fax (630) 792-5005
One Renaissance Blvd.
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
Mountain Pacific Quality Health Foundation
Call (877) 561-3202
4241 ‘B’ Street, Ste. 303
Anchorage, AK 99503
E-mail to www.mpqhf.org